Video footage seems to be contrary to Israeli's Killer Kills of Medic Gaza


There were footage from a mobile phone that seem to be contrary to Israel's story why soldiers opened fire on a convoy of ambulances and fire truck, Killing 15 rescue workersS

The video, published by The New York Times, is said to have been shot by Palestin Red Crescent (PRCS) paramedic, which was killed, shows that the vehicles move in darkness with headlights and emergency flashing lights, switched early on March 23, before the fire.

The original statement by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) is said to be “several uncoordinated vehicles have been identified, which are raised suspiciously to IDF troops without headlights or emergency signals. Then IDF troops opened fire in suspected vehicles.”

A surviving paramedic before Before the BBC that the ambulances are clearly marked and have turned on their internal and exterior lights.

IDF addressed a comment on the video that Prcs said was shown to the UN Security Council.

The video shows marked vehicles that stop on the edge of the road, the lights still blink at least two emergency workers who came out, carrying reflective clothing.

The windshield of the vehicle from which it is filmed is cracked and then a shooting of several minutes can be heard until the person he captures, says prayers. He is understood as one of the dead paramedics.

The shots were found on his phone after his body was restored by a shallow grave one week after the incident. The bodies of the eight paramedics, six workers in the Gaza Civil Defense and one UN employee were found buried in the sand, along with their destroyed vehicles. They took days for international organizations to negotiate safe access to the site.

Israel claims that a number of Hamas and Islamic jihad fighters were killed in the incident, but he did not provide any evidence or further explained the threat to his troops.

Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon Saar earlier this week sounded the Army account, saying that “IDF has not randomly attacked an ambulance.”

IDF promised to investigate the circumstances after surviving a paramedic called his account.

In an interview with BBC, The Paramedic Mander Ahd said: “This is the same thing during the day and at night. The exterior and interior lights are switched on. Everything tells you that it is an ambulance vehicle that belongs to the Palestinian red crescent. All lights were switched on until the vehicle falls under a direct fire.”

He also denied that he or his team had combat connections.

“All crews are civil. We do not belong to any belligerent group. Our main duty is to offer ambulance services and save people's lives. No more, no less,” he said.

Speaking to the United Nations organization yesterday, the President of PrCS, Dr. Eunnis Al-Hatib, cited a video, saying: “I heard the voice of one of those members of the team that was killed. His last words before they were shot …” Forgive me Mom, I just wanted to help people. ” This is heartbreaking. “

He called for “accountability” and “independent and in -depth investigation” of what he called a “brutal crime”.

A paramedic has not yet been reported on the follow -up of the March 23 incident.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *